Using USB To Serial convertor to access Raspberry Pi Serial Console
Total Power consumption
70W LG TV 4W Wifi 30W DTH Box 2W Raspberry Pi 65W Laptop
USB Power Bank
Should not flicker while switching off power. Auto Cut-off - Over charge prevention 5V 1A Charge discharge simultaneously 24x7 charging
+ 1,500.00 Rs + Over-charge, over-discharge, over-current and short-circuit protection + USB-A output socket + microUSB input socket + LEDs indicate charge remaining and charging status + Output current rating: 1A @ 5V + Capacity: 2200mAh + Chemistry: Li-Ion Polymer
add a large capacitor Shottky Diode & LM7805
Powering I/O and control RTC Interfaces Software Protection Environment supervising
In detail the list of UPiS features is here below:
1. Supervised and Protected Powering from all cable sources a. RaspberryPi ® micro USB (5 VDC) – available from firmware release V1.20 b. Additional micro USB (5V DC) c. Extended External Powering Input (7V DC – 18V DC) [Advanced version only] 2. Battery Power Backup on each cable powering source (including original RaspberryPi® micro USB – optional after firmware activation) – the UPS feature 3. Onboard Rechargeable LiPO Battery (1150/2600 mAh) – battery working time is about 2 or 5 hours, but depending from the version, system load and configuration 4. Onboard enhanced multiple level protection system for the LiPO battery: a. Cut-off jumper b. PTC fuse c. Onboard Thermometer d. Over-charge and Over-discharge protection e. Over-voltage and Under-voltage protection 5. Onboard Intelligent Automatic LiPO Battery Charger (Charges the battery automatically but only if the supply voltage is present and can provide enough current to feed the RaspberryPi® and to charge the battery) 6. RaspberryPi® Hardware ON/OFF Switch 7. Embedded Emulated RTC (Real Time Clock – DS1307) accessible via RaspberryPi® I2C and/or RS232 provided from the System 8. Onboard Analog Thermometer (accessible via RaspberryPi® RS232) 9. Onboard True USB interface (can be used as RS232 – USB Bridge) 10. Programmable Time, RaspberryPi® File Safe Shutdown Button 11. Full monitoring of all UPiS Powering Parameters via RaspberryPi® RS232 port: a. Current Consumption b. Voltage on each Power source c. System Temperature d. Battery Level e. Powering source f. RTC based programmed Startup/Shutdown 12. Onboard UPiS Reset Button (resets UPiS and RaspberryPi® but not RTC by cutting the powering of the RaspberryPi® for a very short time) 13. Onboard NO RELAY controlled via RS232 or RaspberryPi® Pin (selectable by jumper GPIO_GEN0) 14. Onboard ESD Protected 1-wire interface, controlled via RS232 or RaspberryPi® Pin (selectable by jumper GPIO_GEN3) with separate 3.3V supply pull-up resistor. 15. Onboard ESD Protected I/O pin, controlled via RS232 or RaspberryPi® Pin (selectable by jumper GPIO_GEN3) 16. Onboard True 12 V RS232 interface to the external world (with level converter) 17. Protected (Resettable fuse 140 mA) 5 VDC output for user applications, with battery backup feature 18. Non-protected 3.3 VDC output for user applications (usually used for 1-wire application), separate and independent from the RaspberryPi® 3.3 supply. 19. Extended Tiny Encryption Algorithm (XTEA) cryptographic Customer Software Protection System (with custom defined protection keys) 20. Scripting language 21. LED-based Status Information System 22. Bootloader feature for lifetime firmware update.
Automatic TV Controller
- Recored Power button IR Signal using LIRC- IR Reciever.
- Generate IR signal for above recodered signal using IR LED.
- Use HC-SR04 sensor to cal distance & trigger IR signal.
- Place IR-LED infront of DTH Receiver/TV.
- GeekRoo Clockatoo - Transform your Raspberry Pi in to a Fully Functioning Clock!
- Used PAM8403 based Amplifier
- Add Preamp for Mic & test on small Speaker
- TBA 810 - Kit
Wireless Power Tx
Morse Code as LED